tree trimming service In Alexandria, VA
Tree Trimming Alexandria Services
Tree trimming and pruning are one of our core activities, and personally, one of my favorite ones.
After all, it is something that pretty much anyone, whether they have a small bush or a full-sized orchard, will need to take care of at some point. In addition, while the basics can be very simple, there are many ways to get trimming right (or wrong!)
What We Do and How We Do It
Thanks to our years of tree trimming experience, we can provide customized, smart solutions for:
- Ornamental and vista trimming: Great for ensuring green, thick trees, to raise your birches higher, or to maximize your oak’s future shade.
- Crown Reduction: This is the other side of the trimming coin. Many of us have paid extra for amazing balcony views, so why let the nearby trees conflict with them? A smart trim twice a year will keep you from having to do repeat pruning every other week.
- Directional or formative trimming: A few well-studied cuts on a still young tree will ensure it remains structurally sound for years to come.
- Pests and fungi containment: Getting rid of the whole tree is sometimes too-radical a solution — especially when you can just trim the right branches
- Pollarding: This is a good investment if you want to make the most of your landscaping. Pollarding involves trimming some select branches off the top of the tree during the dormant season, and allows it to grow back denser and healthier.
Whichever type of services you need, you will be enlisting the help of one of the most experienced arborists in Alexandria. Everyone who works with me is fully-insured in the state of Virginia and personally trained.
I Need Help Finding Tree Pruning Services Near Me
Whenever you call us to request tree trimming services, you will get one free visual inspection with no strings attached. From there, we will show you exactly what we can do, provide you with a maintenance outlook for the near future, and help you choose the solution that best fits your budget.
Did you know that a good training trim on a white oak under 5 years young can save you thousands later on in more invasive tree pruning or even emergency tree removal?
I Have Had Bad Experiences with Tree Trimmers Before
Many clients come to us after having had poor experiences with untrained workers or hobby gardeners who offered a cheap price — but weren’t able to deliver a good job.
Maybe they cut too much and left a previously lush black tupelo looking like a 10-year old after a bad haircut — except the tree didn’t grow back within the month.
Or they knew what to do, just not how — and left you with an open stump in the middle of the summer, which quickly attracted beetles, bugs, and moss.
Or simply had a rude person who showed up left and left the deadwood for you to deal with later.
Proper pruning techniques vary a lot depending on the tree species, the type of branch, and the purpose behind it. So rather than leaving it to amateurs, get a crew that will ensure everything is done on schedule, without accidentally wrecking your nearby plants or leaving behind a mess that will attract pests.
Why not call the best Alexandria tree trimmers instead?
GET A GUARANTEED CALL BACK FROM THE OWNER
Love Your Trees Again.
Give Us A Call Today.
Messages Go Direct To The Owner!