TREE SERVICES IN ALEXANDRIA
ALEXANDRIA TREE SERVICES UNLIMITED
Tree Services Done The Alexandria Way
Alexandria Tree Services Unlimited is a licensed, bonded, and insured tree service contractor in Alexandria. Proud to provide reliable tree services in Alexandria, Virginia at a reasonable rate. A full-service tree care company in Alexandria capable of performing tree trimming, tree removals, stump removals, stump grinding services, and land clearing services. Tree trimming services in Alexandria are performed via bucket trucks, cranes, or tree climbing for all sized trees. Tree removal services in Alexandria are performed via cranes, bucket trucks, or tree climbing techniques allowing us to take down any tree in any location. Stump removal in Alexandria is performed via a stump grinding machine. Land clearing is accomplished via tree and stump removals and finished with a hydro-axe or forestry mulching equipment. Other tree service companies in Alexandria cannot compete with our experience, reasonable rates, and speed of service.
Get Scheduled For A FREE Quote In Hours Not Days!
We Will Challenge Any Licensed Competitor's Written Price.
Message From The Owner:
Greetings! I’m Wayne, a good ol’ Virginian that isn’t scared to cut down a tree, or two, or tree. See what I did there. I’m an old-fashioned kind of guy who prefers a handshake over a written contract. I make an honest living to support my family by providing the best tree care services possible, and I love it. I’ve been taking care of trees for over 17 years, so I’ve seen it all and done it all when it comes to trees in the Lover’s State. Tree care is important.
But enough about me, you need some tree services.
Call if you need help with anything tree related at your home or business that involves tree trimming, removals, stump removals, stump grinding, mulching, tree planting, cutting, pruning, tree services, tree assessments, tree injections, tree fertilizing, arborist services, emergency tree removals, tree work requiring a crane, landing clearing, tree cutting, removing a fallen tree off your house, tree stump removal…..you get the idea.
Our crews are guilty of excellent customer service, honesty, and having smiles on our sappy faces. We love repeat customers and referrals, and we’re ready to earn your repeat business. Alexandria + Arlington & Fairfax counties are the areas we can service the fastest.
Call for a free quote or if you have a question about your trees, we’d be happy to tell you what we know. Always trust an experienced tree service professional to work on your trees.
May the forest be with you!
GET A GUARANTEED CALL BACK
FROM THE OWNER
Tree Services We Offer:
Proper tree trimming will make your trees beautiful assets.
Safe tree removals without collateral damage.
Stumps are ugly. Make use of your stumpy space.
Light & heavy land clearing, site preparation & grading services.
We have special equipment to fit the tightest spaces and reach the tallest trees.
Commercial sized tree care maintenance contracts. The bigger the better.
A tree scientist – Yes, it’s a real thing and no he’s not scared to cut down a tree.
HOW IT WORKS: 1-2-3
Tell Us About Your Tree Care Requirements
Let’s Look At Your Trees Together For The Best Results
Our Full Faith Quotes Are Always Free & Honored For 30 Days
Tree Service Companies in Alexandria
A proud pine on the back of your property or a stately oak can provide a lot of charm to your back yard, in addition to years of shade and several thousand dollars’ worth of curb appeal. That is, of course, provided your tree is growing strong and healthy.
If the trees or bushes around your house have root rot, fungi, or low lying branches, then they will become a liability.
At Alexandria Tree Services Unlimited, we provide a one-stop-shop experience: our team knows their myrtles from its oaks, tree care, and we have the tools and safety training to ensure no collateral damage.
Services Offered — What We Can Do is What We Love to Do!
We offer the following services for your home, back yard, farm, or homestead:
- Trimming and pruning: Whether for seasonal safety or for beautification, we do more than just chopping and hauling away. We know where to cut and how to keep it clean.
- Treatments: Be it fungus, bug invasions, dead branches, or root rot — we will try to contain and reverse the problem.
- Removal: We provide custom solutions for trees that are threatening a property. These include secure crane removal, stump removal, and land clearing.
- New placement or transplanting: We know what a good pine, elm, birch, or each type of oak needs in order to thrive for decades to come. We can examine your soil and surrounding space to help you choose a good-long term solution.
- Emergency services: Accidents happen, and sometimes taking care of that abruptly loose branch is critical for both your safety and your family’s. When duty calls, we will make ourselves available!
Give us a call and schedule a free, no-strings-attached consultation. We will be happy to offer you a customized solution.
Why Call The Alexandria Tree Experts?
I have been doing this for over a decade, and I have dealt with all the common types of trees that grace Virginia, plus a few odd species that required special care. I have also met all types of homeowners, from the loving gardeners to those who were happy to be reminded that they had a backyard at all!
Want to hear something odd? It is usually the ones who love gardening and horticulture who are the most reluctant to schedule tree services. There is a certain pride in having a green thumb — which I fully share, of course — that can make us reluctant to ask for help, sometimes until it’s too late.
Other times, people are just happy to let their trees be. Thanks to complicated schedules and work commitments, it’s easy to put off some maintenance and pruning until the storm is upon us.
Experience has taught us the right combination of expertise, efficiency, and independence to provide something that will please us all. At the core of our business philosophy is a simple concept: clients want someone who will be timely, reliable, won’t make a mess, and won’t fill your final bill with hundreds of “additional services” that they never bother to inform you about.
We also provide tree services in Centreville, VA. Since some of our workers live in Centreville, we can plan to service trees in Centreville. We service everything between Alexandria to Centreville.
An Approach for Every Customer — and For YOU
I like to think of Alexandria Tree Services as being able to offer two different types of service — the Savvy Contractor and the Caring Tree Doctor.
Do you want to keep it nice and simple?
Sometimes, the tree in question isn’t quite in your backyard, or you need a large swath of land cleared by a specific date. This is where you need a Savvy Contractor who can work around your schedule and your budget.
Need pruning on a budget? We’ve seen the damage that low hanging branches and unbalanced sections can cause, especially as fall winds and rainy spells approach. This is the bread and butter of our job, so we know how to make sure nothing gets spoiled in process. Our entire team has the training, safety certifications, and gear that ensure we won’t have to dip into our workmen’s compensation insurance — AND YET WE HAVE IT!
Sometimes, an old tree has to go, and just like a doctor who keeps amputation as the last resort, we’ll make sure it’s done quickly and with minimal hassle to you. In order to do this, we provide an initial consultation to take a look at the size of the tree, any surrounding structures, and any zoning laws and regulations that may apply.
Then, our fully-geared removal contractors will help you get rid of the hanging liability in your backyard — and if you need a crane or any other equipment, we have the contacts to ensure it gets done. In the case of trees lost to disease or fungus, we will be happy to help you contain the infection.
We also offer routine maintenance, all guided by one of the top certified arborists in Alexandria. Prevention is king in any sort of maintenance or home upkeep activities. We’ve been doing this long enough that we can tell where things could become future problems, and we can help you do the little tweaks you need TODAY in order to avoid the big expense NEXT SUMMER.
No ugly surprises there, for the kind of customer who is strapped for time and wants to play things safe and smart.
In addition to these services, we also work with many people who love their grounds and the greens. If you need a Tree Doctor, we will not only take care of your tree, but we will ensure your surrounding shrubbery is protected.
Need A Caring, Soft Touch?
Those who invest a lot of time and sweat into their backyards often tell us how wary they are to call a new tree servicing company. They understand what needs to be done, and they can tell when they are being shortchanged — but they also tend to have had poor experience with “choppers”.
We get it — we love our own landscaping too. In fact, we love working with this type of client. We will make sure the rosebuds next to your big old white oak don’t get smashed during pruning. It’s what we would do at our own homes!
If an infestation is threatening your property but you are committed to saving your old tree, and as many of your plants as possible, we will be right on board with you. We will also complement our standard tree maintenance services with arborist consultations to ensure your trees are well-nourished and loved for. We will explore any available, home-friendly protection options or treatments to ensure no blight reaches your yard.
And, of course, no true Tree Doctor ever skips on a chance to help you re home an existing tree, or to help you plant a new one! Just let us take a good look at your yard, and we will tell you where it would look best, and have space to grow happier and stronger.
Whether you need someone to provide loving, science-based tree care or a cost-savvy and quick service, our core service remains the same: results sprinkled with a dose of charm and heavily seasoned with safety and timeliness.
Call us today and tell us how we can help.
GET A GUARANTEED CALL BACK
FROM THE OWNER
Let’s talk about Alexandria Tree Services Unlimited service areas in the Alexandria area. These are the main locations that we can provide professional tree services in Alexandria at affordable rates. Our service locations include:
We also service the following zip codes: 22308 22306, 22303,22314.
Here is our physical address in Alexandria:
If you need to find us on Google, our primary business categories are Alexandria tree service, tree removal, tree trimming, tree and stump removals, trimming and pruning, new placement or transplanting and Alexandria emergency tree services.
For specific services on Alexandria click the appropriate link:
Whether you are a visitor or a resident to Alexandria, here are our Top 5 things to do in Alexandria:
1. Go on the Old Town Alexandria River Cruise. This usually lasts 90 minutes and the cruise will take you along the Potomac River to George and Martha Washington’s estate, Mount Vernon. You can then enjoy a guided tour of the mansion and visit the tomb of President George Washington. Here is a link to the Old Town Alexandria Waterfront located on Prince Street in Alexandria, Virginia 22314.
2. Enjoy an Old Town Boutique Food Tour. This three-hour walking tour is perfect if you are a food enthusiast. The tour will take you to selected food tastings at a variety of restaurants. You can enjoy the charm and beauty of old town Alexandria as well. Food Tour Corp is located on Princess Street in Alexandria, Virginia 22314.
3. Go on a Beer Tasting Tour from Port City Brewing Company. Toast to your wonderful life while sampling beer in the “Best Small Brewery” in the U.S. Enjoy a tour in Alexandria’s West End and join events like Beer Yoga. If you love beer and want to know about its roots, this is the perfect place to visit. Port City Brewing is located on Wheeler Avenue in Alexandria, Virginia 22304
4. Visit the Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum. This historic museum was founded in 1792 and continued to operate until 1933. Harry potter fans will love the museum tour which features real-life ingredients that were used as potions in the 1800’s and where inspiration was derived from in the Harry Potter book. The Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum is located on South Fairfax Street in Alexandria, Virginia 22314.
5. Take a stroll in the oldest farmers market in the U.S. The old farmers market has been open every Saturday morning for more than 260 years. It is considered the oldest running farmers market in the U.S. Mothers and wives who love to cook will appreciate this historical display of fruits, vegetables, cheeses, bread, pastries and more. The market is located on King Street in Alexandria, Virginia.
Here is a list of the Top 5 helpful Alexandria, Virginia links that you may find helpful:
1) The main City of Alexandria Virginia official website: https://www.alexandriava.gov
2) City of Alexandria yard waste recycling: https://www.alexandriava.gov/YardWaste
3) City of Alexandria Urban Forestry Management: https://www.alexandriava.gov/Trees
4) City of Alexandria Arborist Tree Planting Program: https://www.alexandriava.gov/recreation/info/default.aspx?id=18902
5) City of Alexandria Licenses and Permits: https://www.alexandriava.gov/hub.aspx?id=88909
To visit Alexandria Tree Services Unlimited from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport to Westhampton Drive, Alexandria, follow these directions:
1. Follow George Washington Memorial Pkwy to Belle Haven
2. Head southeast
3. Turn right toward S Smith Blvd
4. Continue onto S Smith Blvd
5. Merge onto George Washington Memorial Pkwy
6. Pass by Bank of America Financial Center (on the right in 2.4 mi)
7. Follow Belle Haven Rd to Fort Hunt Rd
8. Slight right toward Belle Haven Rd
9. Turn right onto Belle Haven Rd
10. Continue on Fort Hunt Rd. Take Belle View Blvd to Smithway Dr
11. Turn left onto Fort Hunt Rd
12. Turn right onto Belle View Blvd
13. Continue onto Beacon Hill Rd
14. Follow Smithway Dr and Mary Baldwin Dr to Westhampton Dr
15. Turn left onto Smithway Dr
16. Turn right onto Mary Baldwin D
17. Turn right to stay on Mary Baldwin Dr
18. Turn left onto Westhampton Dr
Call For A Fast & Free Tree Service Estimate